How do I get more Google Reviews?
This is a common question I get asked by Chiropractors, and while there are a lot of ways to get reviews, it really comes down to being proactive.
Google Reviews are important for Chiropractors, because research shows that 90% of people read reviews before visiting a business.
So how to get more reviews on Google? Here are 6 things you can do this week:
- Ask patients to leave a Google Review immediately after their adjustment.
- Send an email out to your patient database with a link to your Google business listing.
- Add a link to your website.
- Screenshot and post the great reviews you’re already getting.
- Train your front desk staff to ask for reviews.
- Add reviews and a link to your Google business listing to your email signature.
What would you add to this list? What has worked well for your practice? Leave a comment below.